[ale] Seeking LVM presentation [ was: LVM - Can't add new drive?]

Michael Hirsch mhirsch at nubridges.com
Mon Jan 24 14:49:08 EST 2005

Greg
> Freemyer
> Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 2:28 PM
> To: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts
> Subject: Re: [ale] Seeking LVM presentation [ was: LVM - Can't add new
> drive?]
>
> On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 13:04:09 -0500, Michael Hirsch
> <mhirsch at nubridges.com> wrote:
> > Right you are!  I had forgotten, for fortunately, before I forgot I
put
> > it on the ALE twiki server:
> > http://tomshiro.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/ALE/ScheduledSpeakers
> >
> > I'm still interested in the topic of LVM, but the need is not
urgent.
> > We have at least two months of speakers.  Three, if Aaron is really
> > going to be ready by April.  ;-)
> >
> > Michael
> >
> Looking at the WIKI entry, it looks like Asterik is a VOIP solution.
>
> We've been thinking about switching our 10-man office to VOIP.
>
> Does anyone know if the talk will address small business use of VOIP?

I suppose Dennis would know, but knowing him as I do, I expect it will
cover all the various capabilities of Asterisk from a technical
perspective.  I don't know what he might say about small businesses, in
particular, but I can't think of many technical issues a small business
would have that would differ from any other VOIP user's issues.

What kind of issues did you have in mind?

Michael