[ale] Seeking LVM presentation [ was: LVM - Can't add new drive?]

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Mon Jan 24 11:14:09 EST 2005

I'm using it, but don't know that I'm comfortable enough with it [yet]
to show it off.  I also don't know that I could make it to a central
meeting (I've only been able to make it to 1 west meeting).  I would
definitely like to see this presented by one of the resident guru's
though (this trial by fire stuff is fun, but it's killing me).

--
registered linux user # 73046

Nathan J. Underwood
Cyber Tech Cafe' <><