[ale] comcast static IP?

Robert Heaven robertheaven at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 23 11:09:47 EST 2005

There is one specific advantage to using the "middle man" for tech
support; his direct contact at BellSouth is at a much higher level than
you, the individual, can get to. No matter how many times you call
BellSouth and ask for an escalation, you'll never get as high up the
food chain as the Middle Man can get.