[ale] comcast static IP?

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 22 21:52:42 EST 2005

On Sat, 2005-01-22 at 21:25 -0500, Geoffrey wrote:

> You can not make an assessment on my personality based on a subset of
> posts to this list.  You're making a mistake.

Yet you are a master of assessing a BellSouth technician(s) who is
outside of your premise on a pole making a phone call?  Let's be
realistic here, the chances of you knowing 100% of the story is pretty
limited given the size of BellSouth.  No one is disputing that you
haven't been super-happy, all I'm saying is that your expectations are
too high for the amount of money you are paying.

> The problem is Jim, that for some reason you've come to the conclusion
> that you want to give me a hard time.

No, I just want to provide a balance as my experiences have never been
as bleak as you have painted yours.

-Jim P.