[ale] comcast static IP?

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sat Jan 22 11:34:39 EST 2005

Ryan Fish wrote:
> I am not sure about Comcast's offerings but do know that BellSouth offers
> static IPs on their service.  It is free with the DSL Extreme package or you
> can pay an extra $14.95/month for one (seems a bit pricy to me though).

I will never use BellSouth services again.  As soon as my current cell
phone contracts expire I'll be moving my service.  That's 5 cell phones.
  There were with AT&T, but since Cingular has basically bought AT&T
Wireless and Cingular is partly owned by BellSouth, I'll not renew any
of these phones with them.

BellSouth is no longer a choice of mine.  I only use there services
where I'm required, such as my current contractual obligations and the
necessity to keep my DSL active.

I'm actually going to look into adding another land line via another
provider and getting DSL on it.  I'm willing to pay for overlapping DSL
service in order to get rid of my BellSouth services.

--
Until later, Geoffrey