[ale] Thursday's NW Meeting - Room Change

Robert Reese ale at sixit.com
Thu Jan 20 03:47:53 EST 2005

On 1/20/2005 at 1:15 AM Raylynn Knight wrote:

>Since I'm presenting it would be really great if someone could let me
>know where the meeting is going to take place then!
>
>Since the KSU User Group is supposed to be hosting our meetings, it
>would be nice if they could make sure we actually have a place to meet

I wish I could be more helpful, but since this is my first semester at KSU, and a non-traditional student to boot, I'm a bit lost myself.  In fact, I just learned that apparently I have a logon for school computers and something called a "web ct" account somewhere, too.

Sorry,
Robert~

Type: DH/DSS 4096/1024 AES-256
Key ID: 0xA771A40C
Fingerprint: CAE2 81CA A7CD 6681 341C  E3A9 BC3C 04E5 A771 A40C