[ale] OT: HTML, Forms and Buttons?

Jay Loden jloden at toughguy.net
Wed Jan 19 14:59:55 EST 2005

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with what you're doing with the onMouseOver
stuff, so I don't know what effects it would have that might be part of your
problem.  Hopefully someone else on the list will have more helpful
advice. :-/

On my site, any link clicked overwrites the entire page, not just the middle
content div, but since you're technically loading through the php, the side
effect is that you have already cached the rest of the page because it's all
one php script that you load on the first visit - so my page "sorta" loads
only the changed content :)

-Jay