[ale] OT: HTML, Forms and Buttons?

Jay Loden jloden at toughguy.net
Wed Jan 19 12:43:03 EST 2005

I've got a completely table and frame free setup at http://jayloden.com and at
http://philambaupsilon.org

I don't know how comfortable you are with CSS, but you could also just make a
table with a table cell on the side. Either is better than a frame. :)

There's a quick and decent CSS tutorial here:
http://www.yourhtmlsource.com/stylesheets/csslayout.html
and you can get free layout examples for any type of layout you want (three
column, two column, etc)

-Jay