[ale] OT: HTML, Forms and Buttons?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Wed Jan 19 11:30:51 EST 2005

  I'm doing a neat little database project for fun with a web front end.
I've got a mysql database and some html forms running querries, etc.
Actually rather fun.

  At any rate right now I've got 2 questions I'm hoping someone can help
with.

  1) how do I rename the "Submit Querry" button.  Can't find any info on
     w3.org
  2) Is there a way to either have the Submit button from #1 either load
     into the same frame or put a close button into the resulting window
     that pops up?  I hate having to constantly X out the summary
     window.

Thanks,
  Robert

:wq!
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for              First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                       - Manowar