[ale] Telecom - Birch

Kenneth W Cochran kwc at TheWorld.com
Wed Jan 19 10:14:44 EST 2005

Hopefully not off-topic but there's lots of telco experience here...

Any opinions/experiences pro/con wrt Birch Telecom?

Hopefully this won't ignite a flamefest or generate a reply-storm... ;)
Off-list reply is ok; I'll see about summarizing if necessary.

We're considering them for business service (POTS).  Currently
we're with ITC/Deltacom & have been pleased (was a move from
Bellsouth) but Birch has submitted a proposal beating their
price significantly and for similar services/features.

Thanks,

-kc