[ale] Cheap dialtone for DSL

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 09:47:40 EST 2005

I called them and ordered that last year.  $21 per month, no long
distance carrier, no frills, no features, etc.  I use the line to call
1-800 conference bridges for work.  I added the DSL to that line and the
cost went up the $9.95 (plus equipment charges), however I think the
$9.95 is only for the first 3 months.

-Jim P.