[ale] mutiple e-mail address management - kmail

Jim Philips jimmyc at speedfactory.net
Fri Jan 14 18:50:51 EST 2005

On Friday 14 January 2005 10:57 am, Barry Hawkins wrote:
> Jim Philips wrote:
> [...]
>
> | If they get an integrated calendar, I might think about switching. I know
> | there is Sunbird, but it isn't ready yet. Until then...
>
> [...]
> That is indeed the painful part right now.

Another nice feature of Kmail is integration with Spamassassin or Bogofilter.
I KDE 3.4 Beta, every e-mail shows a graphical indicator of that messages
Spamassassin score. Thunderbird's spam-blocking tool is okay, but it comes
"untaught". Spamassassin is already "taught" when you get it and ready to
learn more.