[ale] Newbie and Dual install

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Thu Jan 13 12:37:23 EST 2005

I googled for "Suse Personal 9.2 GCC" and found several links of folks
telling how they installed the gcc compiler for a Suse Personal 9.2 version.
There is also Libranet and Ubuntu Linux (both Debian based) that are about
the simplest things in the world to install.  I really don't understand the
problem here - I would expect any Ga Tech (or any other school) student who
spent an hour or so with Google to figure this out - not to mention the
resources at Tech who could help (computer science dept and students).  This
isn't rocket science (qmail on FreeBSD might be .... ).

Greg