[ale] terminal sharing between users

Adrin Story haswes at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 12 22:07:33 EST 2005

This is probably worthless.  But I seem to remember once that you can
have inttab starting the gui login process. I guess starting the
x-server by default.  The then have the VNC added to the inetd or xinetd
your choice.   When the user connects they are prompted with a GUI login
screen.  Of course after the VNC login.    Have you checked out version
4 from www.realvnc.com?