[ale] Consulting Gig

David Muse david.muse at firstworks.com
Wed Jan 12 11:43:23 EST 2005

Chris,

I'm in the market right now.

I've been doing embedded linux applications development in C++ for the
past couple of years in the exact kind of environment you're describing.
 I've done lots of server-side development too, most of which was
database oriented, web-based development.  Again, mostly in C++.

I have several open source projects:
	rudiments.sourceforge.net - c++ foundation classes
	sqlrelay.sourceforge.net - database connection pooling system
	stencil.sourceforge.net - template engine in c++

I'm primarily a C++ developer but I can do C as well.  My perl is
relatively weak but I could pull that up pretty fast.  I've just never
had a job that required perl before, so I kind of learned it in my
off-time.

I do have a resume on line if you'd like to check it out:
http://www.firstworks.com/resume.html

Thanks,

David Muse
david.muse at firstworks.com