[ale] Bellsouth DSL

james at sumners.ath.cx james at sumners.ath.cx
Mon Jan 10 10:35:13 EST 2005

Put simply -- Speed Factory rules.

--
James Sumners
http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59