[ale] OT - Linux Based Web Hosting Services

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 00:44:45 EST 2005

On Fri, 2005-01-07 at 21:50 -0500, Ryan Fish wrote:
> If you want a web host in the ATL metro area there is always Interland...

I'll put in a good word for Interland.  I've leased 2 servers from them,
one in Miami and one in Atlanta, for the past 3+ years.  Not a complaint
to mention, and nothing but kudos for the quality of their network
admins and the stability of their network.  PLUS: 24hr call centers AND
it's not difficult to go right to a 3rd tier engineer.

-Jim P.