[ale] iTunes on Linux

Mark Wright mpwright at speedfactory.net
Fri Jan 7 09:01:19 EST 2005

I'll try that.

I don't really like the idea of crossover office emulating a windows
environment for a windows app so I haven't tried that yet.

I found the Liberator program when I was looking for a way to help
manage all the music we have.  Itunes is setup to handle everything
automatically and manually setting things is not obvious.

MW