[ale] Antivirus for Linux Servers

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Tue Jan 4 14:26:15 EST 2005

I'm a big fan of Clam as well.  I've got it deployed on a number of
machines running Samba and FTP servers, and also have it scanning
inbound email [via amavisd new].  As mentioned earlier, it's updated
regularly, very functional, easy to use, and free.
--
registered linux user # 73046

Nathan J. Underwood
Cyber Tech Cafe' <><