[ale] Distro

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Sun Jan 2 20:12:11 EST 2005

Last time I gave Gentoo a shot the only binaries to be had were the initial base
system binaries. There were still undecided if they wanted to provide pre-built
binaries in the emerge repository. Has this changed and I not heard about it? If
not, I agree with the initial statement that Gentoo is more of a PIA than it is
useful.

--
James Sumners
http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59