[ale] Politics: Senators Clinton and Kerry Submit Open Voting Bill

Mark Wright mpwright at speedfactory.net
Sun Feb 27 23:14:56 EST 2005

Well I tried to read the bill.  It does look good but I got bogged down
toward the end of the bill.  They began referring to other documents
too often to understand the point in a section that tried to define
absentee ballot rules.  I thought it was getting a little fishy when
the bill addressed rules for verifying, or possibly not, the validity
of an absentee ballot.

Whatever!
Does the bill have a snow balls chance?
I think the we ought to stick with paper ballots and count 'em all week.