[ale] tetex-fonts-2.0.2-21.3.i386

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Sat Feb 26 10:16:35 EST 2005

Well, this morning it was still holding steady at 18MB with 17 seconds
left.  I downloaded it to one of our webservers (offsite), and then
tried to download it from there.  It downloaded to the webserver in
seconds, but when I tried to download it from there to here, same
thing.  Got to 18MB and stopped.  I verified [again] that there was
sufficient drive space, and scratched my head a bit.  Then, I tarred /
gzipped it, which dropped it by roughly 1MB, and tried again.  This time
it worked.   Downloaded it to my workstation, rpm -Uvh 'd it, and am now
in business.  Anyone got any ideas about what could have been happening
(and probably still is)?

Nathan J. Underwood
President
Cyber Tech Cafe' <><