[ale] unsubscribing

Michael H. Warfield mhw at wittsend.com
Fri Feb 25 12:21:19 EST 2005

On Fri, 2005-02-25 at 11:28 -0500, Robert Heaven wrote:
> Does anyone remember how to unsubscribe from the old [ale-politics]
> mailing list? (I'm still getting Spam from it) I looked on the ale.org
> web site and there's no mention of the existence of this mailing list.

	I don't remember if that's a majordomo list or a mailman list or a
listserv list, but...  You can most often start off by sending a message
to "{listname}-request@{domain}" and specify unsubscribe in the subject
and unsubscribe in the body and that covers those three pretty well.
You may get an error back, but it will have more information, then.  I
would try that first.

	Mike
  /\/\|=mhw=|\/\/       |  (678) 463-0932   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/