[ale] Has anyone tried the flat-screen with SUSE 9.2

Jay Finch retief at larp.com
Fri Feb 25 12:09:03 EST 2005

No, but I have used this Samsung 17" LCD with SuSE 9.2:
http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?description=24-001-171&DEPA=1

The colors, pics and everything are AMAZING!  (Plus the Samsung is a very
highly rated monitor - Don't know anything about the Sharp.  When I was
doing my research, that Samsung consistently scored at the top of the list
for 17" LCD's for both Gaming and geenral Productivity - 12ms response
time too.)

Cheers!
Jay