[ale] Basic php / apache2 / SUSE 9.2 question

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Wed Feb 23 14:29:21 EST 2005

Also, is session support enabled?  The easiest way to see what all is
'turned on' with php that I know of is to create a page that contains
only the following:

** Begin **
<?php
     phpinfo();
?>
** End **

Then, take a look at that page in the browser.

Nathan J. Underwood
President
Cyber Tech Cafe' <><
269 Market Place Blvd