[ale] AOL email

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 11:04:54 EST 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-22 at 10:48 -0500, Michael Trausch wrote:

> They also refuse to take mail from arbitrary sites now, that they
> deem "not professionally owned".  They also drop mail that appears
> to contain anything "bad" - their spam filter isn't very smart.

I provide systems that deliver almost 4000 emails a day to AOL users.
Some of the mailinglists are technical in nature, some emails even go to
AOL employees.  Some of the mailinglists are health related and can be
quite graphic in content (although still valid emails) but I've seen no
recent trouble in the delivery cycle.

-Jim P.