[ale] partition does not end on a cylinder boundary huh ?

Courtney Thomas ccthomas at joimail.com
Mon Feb 21 20:25:36 EST 2005

Greg,

Thanks for your reply.

This disk does use LBA addressing but when I bootup with Tom'sRootBoot
floppy's fdisk...the error message as quoted shows up whenever I print
out the disks partitions.

The HD will boot indicating that the first partition is OK but the
second is inaccessible.

BTW, I AM workin' with a dd copy but thanks again for the warning.

Is there anything public domain that might provide the functionality of
Partition Magic that you suggest using. I don't have it.

Appreciatively,

Courtney

--
s/v Mutiny