[ale] Is delivered mail

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Sun Feb 20 11:08:45 EST 2005

On Sunday 20 February 2005 09:43 am, Christopher Fowler wrote:
> Unless there is a virus that effects Evolution on Linux then its not
> me. ?I don't do Winbloze.
>
> Its infected someone on this lists. ?That person is running Outlook.

Just out of curiosity, are others getting live virus? I have received five
"cfowler's" since last Wednesday, all with an *empty* attachment. Others
were discussing blocking 202.9.146.122 on Tuesday the 15th one day before
the first one.

If this is a new policy by my ISP I want to write and thank them. Previously
they were alternating between dropping them silently and sending a totally
useless notice with no original headers.
--
William