[ale] Once again, how about a virus scanner on the mailing list server?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 10:06:20 EST 2005

Oh, and my name shows up in the list of receipients that rejected the
email. That leads me to believe that Mailman tried to send me the
original virusey email several times, was rejected each time, and
finally Mailman decided to check and see if the email address is
valid. It doesn't lead me to believe that the email originally came
from me.