[ale] [OT] I just bought an iBook, what now

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Thu Feb 17 16:24:05 EST 2005

Well, we had an issue come up that required a Mac to test, which
prompted the purchase of an iBook from Micro Center (spur of the moment
thing, but the experience was pleasant).  At any rate, it's ours now,
and I've never used one before (well, that's untrue, but the last Apple
that I tinkered with was an Apple ][, it's been a while).  After
tinkering with it for most of the day, I've gotta say I really like it,
I just don't know what to *do* with it.  I've got FireFox and
Thunderbird installed (that was easy), and I have 2 user accounts setup
on it.  My question is, what now?  Are there any 'standard apps' that
you guys can suggest?  Anything I need to watch out for?
registered linux user # 73046