ALE swap meet: was [ale] [OT] 14" monitor use?

Sergio Chaves sergio at turbocorp.com
Thu Feb 17 07:30:36 EST 2005

As I mentioned sometime ago on this list, I do build some PCs - w/
Linux   :-)  - for my church Mission Trips. My church *is not* part of
it. I do this on my own time and availability. Last time, 46 PCs were
build for our Panama Mission; some were donated to the local Middle/High
School.

Next I plan on building firewalls, DHCP servers, mail servers, etc. I
would take any "junk" *that works* gladly out of anybody's hands.
Africa and India missions are my next targets.

Since I do this as *my* contribution to my church, Iand/or the church
can not give any receipt for charity.
If you just want to get the *junk that works* out of your
garage/attic/basement, just let me know and I'll pick it up.

If interested, please contact me off the list.

Thanks

Sergio