ALE swap meet: was [ale] [OT] 14" monitor use?

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Wed Feb 16 21:46:50 EST 2005

I have _boxes_ of stuff I could give up.  I think it could be more of a
"here's my junk, take it off my hands" type meet.  Might be useful for
some of the younger guys that could make use of some of the hardware in
my closet collecting dust.

I've got an old ISA Soundblaster _with_ the DSP chip (I paid like $80
bucks for that chip back in 94 and like $250 for the card - sigh)

Anyway, I've got lots of other stuff I could part with with no regrets.

Cheers,
-CB

P.S.
No the DashPC isn't one of them.