[ale] Re: speedfactory dsl router setup

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Feb 14 16:19:47 EST 2005

Jim Popovitch wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-02-14 at 13:32 -0500, James Sumners wrote:
>
>>Not to be rude but, you really can't make that statement.
>

> Yes I can, and I did.  To blindly trust the person that answers a
> helpdesk line is nonsense.  Get some credentials or a 3rd-tier admin and
> it might be a different case.

You are a complete ass.  I've called speedfactory enough times, I know
these guys.  You're not getting an offsite support desk.  You're going
to get Drew or DJ or Darrell...  You make assumptions based on your own
ignorance.  Why don't you take your bloody trolling elsewhere.

>>Based on a previous thread a couple of weeks ago you really
>>don't care about any other ISP than Bellsouth
>
> You are wrong.  Go read the archives to find out which ISP i use.  Yes I
> may have experience with many, but you will find that I only actively
> use one.
>

>>and have not taken the time to learn about anyone else.
>

> You haven't taken the time to learn about me, yet you are saying I am
> wrong.  Is this yet another example of the pot calling the kettle black?

I have, for whatever reason, you've turned into a bloody troll on this list.

>>The folks at Speedfactory know what they are talking about and
>>are quite honest with their customers.
>

> Right.
>
> Explain then how a SF customer authenticates via pppoe.

Like I said you figure it out, you're so bloody smart.

--
Until later, Geoffrey