[ale] Re: speedfactory dsl router setup

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 14:33:04 EST 2005

I readily admit that I didn't follow the other thread very closely. I
just glanced over it a few times and got the basic idea. *shrug*

I was trying to say that you believe any ISP like Speedfactory is
nothing more than a filter between Bellsouth. That may be accurate, I
am not sure. But, I do believe that Speefactory honestly tells its
customers what is up and why something may be wrong. Their help desk
is not the typical help desk. Hell, the building they are in isn't
even big enough to be the break room at Earthlink.

I have had to deal with plenty of help desk calls, on both ends. I do
have some idea about good help desk techs and bad help desk techs. The
ones at Speedfactory are of the first variety.