[ale] Re: speedfactory dsl router setup

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 14:11:08 EST 2005

On Mon, 2005-02-14 at 13:32 -0500, James Sumners wrote:
> Not to be rude but, you really can't make that statement.

Yes I can, and I did.  To blindly trust the person that answers a
helpdesk line is nonsense.  Get some credentials or a 3rd-tier admin and
it might be a different case.

> Based on a previous thread a couple of weeks ago you really
> don't care about any other ISP than Bellsouth

You are wrong.  Go read the archives to find out which ISP i use.  Yes I
may have experience with many, but you will find that I only actively
use one.

> and have not taken the time to learn about anyone else.

You haven't taken the time to learn about me, yet you are saying I am
wrong.  Is this yet another example of the pot calling the kettle black?

> The folks at Speedfactory know what they are talking about and
> are quite honest with their customers.

Right.

Explain then how a SF customer authenticates via pppoe.

-Jim P.