[ale] Vonage alternatives...

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Fri Feb 11 15:05:52 EST 2005

I've use the Vonage box both inside and outside of the firewall (I
surrendured my iptables firewall for a Linksys 802.11g router / wap).
While it *did work* on the inside, it seems to work better on the
outside.  When it's inside the firewall, I seem to have a better chance
of getting echo or just bad line quality.
--
registered linux user # 73046