[ale] Info on OpenLDAP

Aditya Srinivasan sriad at uab.edu
Fri Feb 11 11:13:14 EST 2005

Hi Trey,

Unfortunately I doubt that it is short enough to be something one can
easily type out in an email.

There is a good bit of documentation on
http://www.openldap.org/

There is an administration guide for it
http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin22/

and a quick start guide.
http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin22/quickstart.html

Some of the configuration may be just a little tricky without an
understanding of LDAP.

Thanks,
sriad