[ale] My iBook

Matthew Brown matthew.brown at cordata.com
Fri Feb 11 10:16:20 EST 2005

I have had my iBook G4 for almost a week.  It is my first Apple ever.
I bought the bottom of the line G4 (12" screen) for ~$880 -- with the
AirPort card.  I bought it basically so I could have a solid an
supported *NIX laptop.  In short, it rocks!  It literally does
everything I could do before, but now I also have OpenBSD underneath,
allowing me tons of useful tools, many of which I've already used.

If you're looking for a switch off Windows and you still need things
like a good WYSIWYG web editor -- like Dreamweaver -- or Flash or the
Adobe tools, Apple is THE THING.

My 2 cents.

Best Regards,

Matthew Brown
CorData, Inc. -- Linux solutions for business
o: 770-795-0089