[ale] Implementing XML-RPC

Fletch fletch at phydeaux.org
Fri Feb 11 08:18:56 EST 2005

>>>>> "Christopher" == Christopher Fowler <cfowler at outpostsentinel.com> writes:

[...]

    Christopher> I think that is right.  I can not seem to find info
    Christopher> on how to return errors.  Simply like what XML do I
    Christopher> return if for example a method is called that does
    Christopher> not exist on the server?

I can't recall offhand (I want to say it's something like
install the Perl RPC::XML module (or use the Python one which is stock
post 2.3 I think, or the Ruby one that's stock post 1.8.2 :) and send
a simple server a bogus request you should be able to see what those
send back.

fletch at phydeaux.org|  Vincent, you should cease askin'          \ o.O'