[ale] OT: Development practices

Christopher Coleman coleman at atlanta.nsc.com
Wed Feb 9 10:59:02 EST 2005

We are having to do the same thing here. Making sure that all changes
are placed in the change control system, documenting systems, use the
same helpdesk software throughout the company, etc. Its mainly for
systems and developement that deal with the financial side of the house.
  But we are implementing changes through our IT departments.

Chris