[ale] OT: Netflix issues

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Feb 9 09:42:34 EST 2005

On Wed, 2005-02-09 at 09:27, Warfield, Scott (ISS Atlanta) wrote:
> I've only had problems with scratches.  I watched 2 seasons of farscape with
> only 1 disc having a problem.  Perhaps Murphy was delivering mail that day.
>
> On a side note, I saw that Blockbuster now has an online / mail setup like
> netflix for 14.99 a month.  Guess they were loosing way too much revenue =)

i'm not suer how BB will fare against NF.  I like NF because the disti
is in Duluth and they have an amazing selection.  I like to watch stuff
other than the latest blockbuster.

One of my last rentals was the PBS video of Frontier House.  Not sure if
BB will have that one.

One a side note I'm almost ready to terminate my BB game pass.  Lateley
nothing has been in stock and they've not updated their titles with
much.  They are selective about what they decide to rent and what they
decide to sell.