[ale] Unemployed again

Michael Hirsch mdhirsch at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 09:34:45 EST 2005

Layoffs hit nuBridges last week and guess who got caught?  Just as
well, as the new administration had forced me to use Linux which was
in violation of the verbal agreement  from when they hired me.  :-(

At any rate, I'm once again looking for employment.  I've been working
in the "automated Linux deployment and maintenance" field for a while,
which means that I build linux distributions for Linux appliances and
figure out safe and sane ways to update the appliances in the field.

I've also been a senior developer, mostly in Java, and team lead.  I
am an agile advocate and actually have been trained in "Scrum", and
agile project management technique.  I can help you implement quicker,
more responsive, yet controlled, development practices.

I'd be happy to send a resume to anyone who is interested.

Thanks for your time.  Now back to your discussion....

Michael