[ale] CoLocation Kennesaw,Marietta,Woodstock

Chris Farris chrisf at lpgeorgia.com
Sat Feb 5 07:32:39 EST 2005

I had nothing but problems with Globix billing after Comstar was
aquired. I'd stay far away from them.

Why does it have to be in Marietta? You running a windows box? :)

Chris

On Fri, 2005-02-04 at 10:51 -0500, Nathan J. Underwood wrote:
> Speedfactory offers colo, but I've never used them.  If it's anything
> like their xDSL services though, it's good.  We used to use Comstar, but
> then they were Globix, and then they were..  well, I've not used them in
> a long time (I left the company that was using them, when I left, it was
> still a good service), but when I used them, it was good.

Chris Farris 404-806-1403 chris at realworldlib dot org
Real World Libertarians www.realworldlib.org
7th District Rep to the Georgia Executive Committee
Region 4 Alternate to the Libertarian National Committee