[ale] [OT] My first visit to Fry's

Ben Scherrey scherrey at proteus-tech.com
Fri Feb 4 03:10:00 EST 2005

Yes they do have discrete components and the tools you need to put them
together. Dunno about specific IC's though - you'd have to call or
visit. They have a nice selection of scopes and meters and a decent
technical book section. Prices aren't as cheap as mail order but they
aren't outrageous and the convenience is good enough that I've bought
all my stuff from them since I've been back in town.

    Enjoy -

       Ben Scherrey