[ale] SSH and passwords

Dow_Hurst dhurst at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 1 17:59:29 EST 2005

There is a perl script for collecting ssh keys and updating them that was a contribution for the ssh.com version of ssh.  This was back when ssh.com was the only version of ssh around.  It was probably GPL'd and submitted as unsupported contribs and not part of the ssh.com code.  In fact, I think there was a couple of perl scripts for dealing with large numbers of systems and updating keys.  You might want to look around for those as they might save you some time.
Dow