[ale] OT vhs to dvd

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Tue Dec 27 21:25:53 EST 2005

I've started down the road to a MythTV-based PVR and I have a Hauppage
PVR-150 card.  I now see, to my horror, that the only A/V connections it
has are inputs.  This, as you can imagine, would hamper its usefulness
as a VCR replacement.  Given that the only box I have here with any kind
of onboard video output is off-limits to me, what's my best path forward
- replace the PVR-150 or find and add on a video-out card?

Jeff