[ale] OT vhs to dvd

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Mon Dec 26 11:54:00 EST 2005

This sounds like a MythTV project to me. Basically, you need to do video
capture from the VHS system and then convert to VOB files for DVD burn.

Get a good, supported TV card (check the MythTV site:
http://www.mythtv.org/ ) and follow the directions on the capture side.
Then you need to do the conversion to DVD. Kino can handle all of this.