[ale] changes to ftp.ale.org

Rob Fauls smokeyrdts at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 19 01:40:30 EST 2005

K, im very limited on my knowledge of setting up things of this sort...still
mainly a windoze kid, but trying my hand in different distros of linux.  I
gave up on trying to pull all the files off the server as-is when it took 3
hours to simply list everything in the dir's...if someone could set me with
either a list of specific files you want me to have available such as
high-use or large files or a .tar of all the files or even set up a time
when I can come by with a drive to transfer the files off the server, then
we can move forward from there.  Just drop me a line at rob at fauls.com. Also,
as a note, I am changing my ale subscription from this address to
ale at fauls.com as of whenever that account gets activated.
-Rob