[ale] SuSE update

Tim Watts timtw at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 17 17:27:28 EST 2005

Yeah, I chickened out and decided to let Emperor do the build for me. It was
more than I wanted to spend but will probably be worth it in the long run.

I was attempting to *install* 9.2 -- I left the wrong impression that I was
"updating". But I could not get past the video problems in YaST. The advice I
got (btw thanks) applied only if I was truly updating. Any help for getting
past the video trouble on an install would be greatly appreciated.