[ale] Toshiba Satellite Pro SPM30

aaron aaron at pd.org
Sat Dec 17 05:57:44 EST 2005

On Saturday 17 December 2005 10:50, Joe Mugerwa wrote:
> Hello
>   Am wondering if there is any one out there having experience with linux on
this laptop
>   Toshiba Satellite Pro SPM30 model No. PSM35E-006X0-FS just got one as
present and am planing to install linux. any contribution is welcome
>   /Joe M

Joe:

While I have no direct experience with that model, I can offer the general
suggestion of trying a current Live CD like Ubuntu(.com) and see if your
hardware is recognized. It will be a good indicator if you might have any
challenges to installing Linux on the system.

I've also sent you a gmal invite so you can have free email without the
advertising attachements.  As free webmail goes, its brilliant. (At least for
now... Google is in talks about purchasing part of AOL.)

peace
aaron